We are pleased to announce that we are now part of the Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB) advisor network.
The CFIB recently partnered with Sun Life to introduce employee benefits coverage to all CFIB members.The original coverage was similar to other employee benefits plan, but with extra discounting applied to the premiums.
As of January, 2012, the CFIB is changing things. The coverage has been remarketed as PrimaSure, and in addition to extra discounting, the new PrimaSure now includes:
- on long term disability coverage, owners can now get 5 year own occupation coverage (the industry norm is 2 years)
- guaranteed issue Critical Illness coverage
- dependent children who are students are covered to age 30 (with all other insurance companies, the maximum is 26 years old)
- accidental death & dismemberment coverage is now extended to dependents
- Best Doctors coverage is now included on plans with extended health care coverage
If you are an existing CFIB member, and you would like a quote on your employee benefits coverage, please click on the link below.
And, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate in letting us know.